How to reach us
The Southern Black Forest has good transport connections. You reach us by car, train and aeroplane.
The next airports are
From there, you use the regional railways. Travel information of the railways
The intercity transport of the railways takes you from any direction to Freiburg or Basel (Badischer Bahnhof) by ICE and IC/EC. From there, you take the regional trains. Depending on the station of departure, Singen a.H. is also available to you as an intercity railway station. From there, you proceed by regional trains to Waldshut or Bad Säckingen.
- Make use of the » Travel information of the railways
- Get information on the economic » RIT ticket for private travellers to the Black Forest
- We recommend the» Door-to-door luggage service
Numerous hosts will collect you from the closest station, just ask for it.
The car constitutes the most flexible means of transport. On site, you can still profit from the many advantages of your KONUS Guest Ticket and explore the HolidayWorld Southern Black Forest free-of-charge by bus & train.
You reach us via
- Autobahn (A5) Frankfurt - Basel, Exit Freiburg (B31) - Titisee (B500) or
- Autobahn (A5) Frankfurt - Basel, Exit Basel (B34) - Bad Säckingen - Waldshut
- Autobahn (A81) Stuttgart-Singen, Exit Donaueschingen (B31) - Titisee (B500)
Plan your » Route or go by the instructions of your host.