Waldshut-Tiengen. The "Kaiserstaße" was the main road of Waldshut many years ago. The city was built, it hasn't changed much, since it was built.
The street "Kaiserstraße" was built in the 13th century as a market place. Its former names were Vordergasse and, until 1906, Kaiserstraße. Following the order of the council, which was influenced by Wilheminism, a war memorial for the years 1870/71 was erected and, in this course, several streets in Waldshut were named after important figures honoured on the Memorial such as Bismarck, Moltke - and emperor Wilhelm. From 1989 on, it became a pedestrian area and three new fountains were built, too.